This month will mark 20 years since the September 11th attacks. We must remember the 2,977 lives lost at the hands of terrorists, including 23 Prince William County residents.
At 9:30 AM on Friday, September 10th, Prince William County will be hosting an event to honor those that we lost. The service will take place at the September 11th Memorial Fountain at the County Government Complex.
We remember the family, friends, and neighbors that we lost on that day:
- Sergeant First Class John J. Chada, U.S. Army, Retired
- Petty Officer Third Class Jamie L. Fallon, U.S. Navy
- Amelia V. Fields
- Lt. Col. Robert J. Hymel, U.S. Air Force, Retired
- Sergeant Major Lacey B. Ivory, U.S. Army
- Judith L. Jones
- David W. Laychak
- James T. Lynch, Jr.
- Gene E. Maloy
- Robert J. Maxwell
- Molly L. McKenzie
- Patty Dillaber Mickley
- Craig J. Miller
- Diana B. Padro
- Rhonda S. Rasmussen
- Edward V. Rowenhorst
- Judy Rowlett
- Donald D. Simmons
- Jeff L. Simpson
- Cheryle D. Sincock
- Chief Information Systems Technician Gregg H. Smallwood, U.S. Navy
- Sergeant Major Larry L. Strickland, U.S. Army
- Sandra L. White
The Coles District and Prince William County will Never Forget.
– Coles District Staff